EDUCATION FOR EMERGING TECHNOLOGY
Emerging technologies such as Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Automation, Robotics and Digital Currencies will change the way businesses and individuals work and live. At TecStack we strive to provide education, research and advisory services to organisations and industries on the impacts and opportunities that will arise from these changes.
How to reach us
Professional Development education for individuals and their organisations. Includes face-to-face courses, webinars and online learning. Bespoke in-house training at your organisation as well as vocational education available. For more information please contact us on +61 (0)8 9364 2656 or email email@example.com
7 elective CPD points, Approval code: REIWA725
Blockchain - Enabling Greater Trust in the Real Estate Industry
The future of real estate is changing. The smart-city era opens a wide range of possibilities for blockchain development. This non-technical new course gives you a thorough overview of how the application of blockchain technology can assist property managers, buyers, sellers, and tenants in Western Australia.
This full-day course is brought to you by TecStack via REIWA Training.
12 October 2021
8.30 AM–4.30 PM
REIWA Training – Subiaco
Level 1, 215 Hay Street
Subiaco WA 6008
Who is this course for?
Licensed agents, sales representatives and property managers.
What will I learn?
Discover the unique benefits of blockchain and its relevance to the real estate industry; fraud, current risks, and structural issues that blockchain technologies can mitigate and reduce (including security checks, ID verification, defalcation, and other negligent behaviour within the industry); basics of blockchain-enabled payment systems; analyses of real-case scenarios and discussion of new potential risks and challenges facing consumers and industry.
- Real estates adoption of Blockchain.
- Understand the basics, benefits, risks and it’s relevance to the real estate industry.
- Blockchain in action.
- Hands-on activity where you get to ‘compete’ against each other in groups in order to process the “block of information”.
- Blockchain and smart contracts.
- The latest case studies.
- How the real estate industry is utilising Blockchain.
- Offer and sales process.
- Revenue streams and rent rolls.
- Settlement and conveyancing.
- How Blockchain is changing the nature of property for buyers and sellers.
- Understanding the challenges for consumers.
- Legal consideration of blockchain and smart contracts.
- Reducing risks through blockchain.
- Blockchain and property management.
- Transparency of building history to protect buyers and sellers.